At Sedgwick, Ohio’s leading workers’ compensation risk consulting and claims management service provider, we have a team of claims management personnel assigned solely to OADA’s group members. You never play the “customer service lottery” game with OADA. Our auto dealer-dedicated team includes Cordell Walton (Program Manager), Kirsten Gibson (Account Executive), and Karen Joos (Claims Examiner).
As your partner on the front line of managing workers’ compensation claims, we evaluate every claim to help determine:
- Is salary continuation/transitional work appropriate?
- Is there a pre-existing condition which should reduce the cost of the claim?
- When is a lump sum settlement a good idea?
- How great of an impact will a claim have on your experience?
- Are there any “red flags” that may suggest a claim is not legitimate?
Our account executive, Kirsten, brings all of the individual elements of workers’ compensation risk management into one organized plan to maximize your premium savings. She knows her OADA clients personally, communicates with them regularly, and provides individualized attention.
Sedgwick's online claims management tool, ViaOne®, offers dealers an efficient and easy way to access claims information, receive alerts to track claim activity, and download reports. With ViaOne®, dealers can access:
- Claims status and events;
- Accident information;
- Notes, images, and documents;
- Reserve history;
- Scheduled hearings;
- Contact information, and more.
Enroll in OADA's Group Rating Program
- For dealers not currently enrolled in the OADA Group Rating Program, we encourage you to get started on a no-cost, no-obligation analysis of your potential savings.
- The process begins by contacting Cordell Walton at 614-827-0398 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To download and fax an application for a no-obligation quote, click HERE
What if a dealer does not qualify for group rating?
The need to aggressively confront workers' compensation challenges is even more important when a dealer is ineligible for the OADA’s group rating or group retrospective rating programs. By working with OADA’s endorsed partners, Sedgwick TPA (TPA), and Sedgwick MCO (MCO), you can drive down your workers' compensation costs, improve your profitability and maintain the health and productivity of your valuable employees. Your account executive will help advise of other rating plan options to obtain some level of workers’ compensation premium discounts while coordinating your “OADA Recovery Plan”.